17 October 2015

Burning Man

Burning Man 2015 was love and friendship and community and good energy and running and a little chaos and fun and dust and cold and mess and everything in between.


medusa

wayne finishes building something else. badass boy. i love him


means so much

meaning in mirrors

jose is ready for the beer mile :)

da man

this "ride" made me ill the rest of the day

utah and me




yos, bernie, mike, and me. freaking cold and dusty day

fllaming lotus girls always impress

what i called the creepy temple




Our camp this year had amazing vibes (waaaaaay better than last year, when I left the playa in tears) and totally inclusive and helpful. It was great.

The ultra was great fun, even if we had a few duststorms during the later part of the race. Amazing.

The art was better than last year, some truly spectacular pieces.

I realized some major life changes that needed to happen.
i was marrying jim and leanne here

Wayne and I grew closer, as we always do on the playa.
me and wayne, in the midst of a dusty day

I made some great friends.
our camp....well, some of us.

I danced.

I laughed.

I lived. 

I was able to just be.
it's all abt fire

No comments: