20 December 2010

Bocas del Toro, Panama

It's amazing how great a beach town can make you feel - surfing, beaches, snorkeling, starfish, rad people at a good hostel (Hostel Heike), good Spanish classes, good friends...

Bocas is a pretty chill place - beaches, snorkeling, surfing, not tons to do but go to the beach, go to fun parties, chill, eat.





I met up with a couple new friends who I met in Panama City - the Canadians (aka Chris & Jess) and Brian, and met lots of rad people. We've been taking tours (snorkeling and beaches), going to beaches, going to fun parties where $1 tequila shots are followed by a late-night jump off the high diving board, maybe even in all your clothes...there's been a lot of good times here. I don't ever want to leave. And if I had my love here and my cat, I might not...but since that's not going to happen, I'll just enjoy every last drop of it while I can. 

No comments: