11 May 2007

top 10 things of this friday night

as i sweat gently in my apartment, still not sure what i'm wearing but i know i'm going out, i just wanted to make a list of ten fab things i'm enjoying this lovely evening:

  1. fruit. i LOVE fruit, especially when it's ripe and delicious in the summertime. yum.
  2. fancy delicious drinks, like the pear-lime martini i had earlier.
  3. madonna's good songs, singing along.
  4. good drum n bass that makes me wanna dance--that sustains me as i walk along wall street.
  5. my new white fabulous shoes!
  6. loads of fab vegetarian cookbooks from the library.
  7. dreams of traveling, revived by a fat stack of lonely planets on my bedroom bookshelf.
  8. how much i like the way i rearranged my furniture in my bedroom.
  9. loud good techno bouncing out of a car's open windows when i'm on my way somewhere fun, possibly with an italian ice in my hand.
  10. feeling free and happy and full of life in the summertime!

No comments: