my 2006 was full of a lot of changes:
- lost a long-term temp job with one-day's notice when the assignment was up
- quit my job at the technical college
- started working at the amazing nonprofit i currently work at
- went to boulder for a long weekend to see many old treasured friends
- went to london for andrew and john's wedding
- spent a lovely summer in nyc with heaps of free concerts, free shows, and so much fun!
- went to the beach as many times as possible
- became a better knitter
- ran the nyc marathon with a personal best of 3:51
- decided to start running more marathons
- realized my family is totally crazy and i'm spending holidays away from them
- turned 27
- realized what my priorities are in life: my happiness, my health (go organic foods!), my running, my cat, my traveling, my writing
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!